Certificate in Career Counseling – CCC
This course trains to develop human skills in the field of Career Counseling. We develop the capacity of each participant to discover Personality, Character, Traits, and Human Skills. Because career guidance is the core need of Youth and needs professional career counselors. Also, it is a core right of Youth to take career decisions based on scientific ways. CCC effective training solutions provide skilled career counselors to Pakistani society.
Areas to be focused on:
- Scope & Nature of the Career Counseling
- Developing Counseling Skills – LQPP Model by MBR
- Conducting a Counseling Session
- Counseling for Students, School Leavers & Adults
- Career Interventions in 21st Century – PSP Model by MBR
- Personality Grooming
- Entrepreneurial Competencies
- Develop Career Center as a Business
- We prepare individuals for anticipated change in their workplace and daily life.
- Make participants empower enough to implement career planning skills to set future career direction.
- Enable professionals to plan and execute an effective counseling session to meet clients’ needs.
- Train them to explore how and where to find employment in the job market.
- Our goal is to prepare participants from high schools, colleges, organizations, and daily walks of life to help students/employees/relatives for their chosen careers.
- They might also work in social services offices, employment and staffing agencies, and private practices.
At Least Graduate with a minimum of 5 years plus professional experience
Blended Learning, Role Plays Activities, Practical Scenarios & Examples, Articles & Case Studies, Books and Course Material, etc. Interactive Session, Peer Learning, Framework for Implementation, Presentation, Training, Coaching & Teaching.
Online and On-Campus both facilities available through HR WALAY, an HR Family owned ZOOM LMS portal
4 months (54hrs + 16hrs = 70 hours)
- Scheduled Classes: 54 hours
- Case Study: 16 hours including Guest appearance sessions included 4 hours an institutional visit (will dependent upon the pandemic situation)
Rs. 45,000/- (exclusive of taxes)
Cheque, Online Transfer, Easy Paisa, Jazz Cash, and Cash only
Admission Process (Online):
STEP-1. Send us your admission interest via email at email@example.com along with the below-mentioned documents;
- 2 passport size photographs
- CNIC copy (1)
- Graduation Degree copy (1)
- Experience letter (last employer)
- Updated Resume
STEP-2. The admission form will be shared and required to be duly filled by the candidate
STEP-3. Submit required fee in favor of HR WALAY, an HR Family
STEP-4. Submit the filled form via email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at 0300-3374566
STEP-5. Admission confirmation will be sent at your email with a welcome email including course schedules
We look forward to assisting you and let us know in case of further queries.